Hydraulic Thumb Fit for 20t Excavator Working with Excavator Bucket
|FOB Price:||US $500-2,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500-2,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000--1500/PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Hydraulic Thumb
- Application: Excavator
- Condition: New
- Material: Q345b
- Working: Working with Excavator Bucket
- Specification: IS09001-2008
- HS Code: 84314100
- Type: Hydraulic Thumb
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000
- Color: Yellow or as Customer′s Request
- Model: Hydraulic Thumb
- Trademark: SF
- Origin: China, Jiangsu Province
We can supply Thumb fit for 5 ton to 90 ton Excavator buckets
Package: wooden pallet/ caseColorcustomize
Delivery time: 10-15 days after receive payment
Contral the thumb's open and close with cylinder, working with bucket.
Application:Wooden, metal, industry waste, construction waste etc.
Advantages of SF products:
1. We can make or design buckets as your request. According to different operating conditions and customer needs, various kinds of buckets are designed reasonably from shapes, materials, and stress features, etc.
2. Apart from the Standard bucket, Rocky bucket and Heavy duty bucket, SF also offering special purpose bucket , such as tilting bucket, hydraulic thumb, skeleton bucket ,cleaning bucket, grab bucket, shovel bucket, loader bucket.
Xuzhou is one of the four engineering machinery bases in China. There are many modern private enterprises which produce engineering machinery accessories. Xuzhou Shenfu Construction Machinery And Equipment Co., Ltd is one of the excellent companies. Our products has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO9001 2008 and SGS audit.
Shenfu is pofessionaly develop and produce all kinds of buckets, wearing-resistant parts and structural steel with high quality. Our products are applicable to excavator ( from 2T to 100T) of Komatsu, Caterpilliar, Volco, Hitachi, Daewoo, Kobelco, Hyundai, Sumitomo, JCB, XCMG and all of the world famous excavators.